Sunday, May 7, 2017

My Love

We have my favorite conversations
Late at night under constellations
Her face filled with concentration
Her mind set on compensation


Make up for the lack of affection
The nights she only showed rejection
The times she filled me with dejection
But the warmth of her is an infection


But I must be filled with caution
I know I am easily forgotten
My presence fills her with exhaustion
Now she thinks of me every so often


For now I'll lay with optimism
I'm surely trapped by her hypnotism
Not in fear of her criticism
Forgetting my defense mechanism


Under the stars with my love and the universe
She holds me while we peacefully converse
Saying all the things I mentally rehearse
Inside her embrace all my worries disperse


Our consciousness teleported to our own place
Somewhere I can reach out, caress her face
The rest of the world is completely erased
In her arms and heart I'm entirely encased


We talk religion under an open sky
Asking questions, wondering why
So happy here I feel I could fly
In this special moment with you and I

No comments:

Post a Comment